Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Things Coming Our Way

Tonight I got to sit down and talk with Stephen Scoff and told him about a potential spot to open up only 30 minutes outside of Columbia which is great news for those of us here.  I can't/will not tell anyone where it is only because I want the area to be accessed with the permission of the property owner.  Hopefully this will be a successful push for those of us here in the Midlands and we will have our own small Rumbling Bald right here at home for those afternoon bouldering trips.












Some other new news is that before too long Vision Climbing will have a new website and on that website will be some of my first holds that I shaped.  As much as I want to post the new holds and all the fun new things that will be happening with Vision I have been asked not to, BUT as soon as I get the go ahead to post the updates or the link to the new website it will be here.  So before too long you can expect to see the finished products of my shapes on the site.

And one last thing is that my Asana Bouldering Bucket just arrived and it will be my new hat while bouldering as well as the greatest chalk Bucket on the market even Climbing Hold Review has said that so clearly Asana is doing something very right.

No comments:

Post a Comment