Thursday, March 22, 2012

If You Didn't, You Should Have


So after the ABS Nationals LT11 did a video on Teknik's route setter from the competition and at the end of the video there was a promotion for the new Big Fat Slopers.  And I am here to let you know that if you didn't take advantage of it, you should have.  They're BIG.  They're FAT.  And they are definitely SLOPERS.  If you ever wanted that perfect set of slopers to train on and set amazing HP40 and Rocktown like routes then these are the ones to use.  I have always been skeptical of how good Teknik's pricing is and that has been the one thing preventing me from buying their holds, I am here to say that these were definitely worth the purchase and they will definitely be up there with The Boss and Pusher's other amazing sloping holds before too long.  They have some awesome grip even without the addition of some chalk.  Each one of these slopers can easily be matched on with space for you to pull your feet up onto and hangout that way as well.  I have pretty big hands so if it gives  you some idea each hold is as big or bigger than my head.  I would suggest these holds to anyone wanting to improve there work on slopers.  I have developed an obsession for basic slopers, the route setter at Stronghold loves his slopers too so I believe it has rubbed off on me.  Overall great shape, great hold, and those two things add up to a great time.  If you are setting at a gym these would be an incredible addition to your gym








No comments:

Post a Comment